Countdown to the Fest
Total Registered 2000
Register for Events at Purple Fest
National HRD Network under corporate pavilion at International Purple Fest Goa 2024 is organizing following events.
- NHRD Purple Fest Diversity Walkathon – 9th January 2024
- NHRD Purple Fest Inclusive Product & Service Exhibition – 13th January 2024
- NHRD Purple Fest Thought Leadership Forums – 10th January 2024
- NHRDN Purple Fest Aapka Sawal Humara Jawab – 08th – 13th January 2024
- NHRDN Purple Fest Employment Assistance –
- CV Writing – 11th January 2024
- Speed Mentoring – 12th January 2024
- NHRDN Purple Fest Job Fair for PwDs – 13th January 2024
International Purple Fest 2024 Promo Video.
International Purple Fest, Goa-2024
India’s First-of-its-kind inclusive festival that celebrates persons with disabilities, invites you to a world of boundless possibilities, where unity takes center stage, and diversity is celebrated with open arms.
Brought to you by the Office of the State Commissioner of Persons with Disabilities, Government of Goa, Directorate of Social Welfare, Government of Goa and Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India.
At the heart of the International Purple Fest are our esteemed 22 Purple Ambassadors, each representing one of the 21 types of disabilities listed under the RPwD Act, 2016, along with the significant inclusion of Spinal Cord Injury.
Purple is often associated with power, dignity, and independence. These qualities align with the goals of the disability rights movement, which seeks to empower individuals with disabilities and promote their equal participation in society.
Glimpses of Purple Fest 2023
Connect with us
OFFICE OF THE STATE COMMISSIONER
FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
2ND FLOOR, BUILDING ‘B’, NEW MARKET COMPLEX,
GOA HOUSING BOARD,